Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 20/11/18 17:29)
Sasperello2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
joellyshelly25
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Funny. cos im currently talking to a live chat assistant and theyre telling me that it will be launched today as long as you are unlocked.  THIS IS CONFUSING ME

0 Likes
Adamksc
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

UK Samsung page Is told the sameScreenshot_20181120-163224_Samsung Internet.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG S21 SM-G991B/DS
Samsung One UI 3.1 / Android 11 CSC-BTU
0 Likes
JamieWarren
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Lol no one person has the same information. That's good...
Jamie Warren
0 Likes
Danlav313
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

My guess is it will be within the next few days. Just had updates for samsung good lock that has support for Android p. Samsung pay was also updated but no notes to say if this is to support Android p but my guess would be that this is why the update came out today 

0 Likes
JamieWarren
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Well fingers crossed. 13 minutes to go
Jamie Warren
0 Likes
Lewish327
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Spoke to live chat and apparently they're rolling it out now? Has anyone had the notice about registering yet?

0 Likes
joellyshelly25
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

okay i so the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

0 Likes
joellyshelly25
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

okay so i asked  the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

joellyshelly25
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

lewis another support assistant has just confirmed that rollout has begun

0 Likes
TizianosBoy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@joellyshelly25 wrote:

okay so i asked  the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

I sent feedback asking to be registered for the Beta, but probably won't work, not keeping my hopes up.