Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RECORD BUTTON MISSING IN PRO MODE

(Topic created on: 08/02/19 23:40)
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

record button is missing in pro mode camera application in pie version. previous firmware had the record feature on food, pro, etc but now its not there anymore. i am really angry upon this. please bring back the record button on the pro mode. makes no sense ro remove it!

16 REPLIES 16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

come on samsung where is the record button...? PLEASE ADD IT 
20190208_135356.jpg

Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Hey @ZRK78 

There has been a lot of feedback about this, I have already passed the feedback and suggestions on to the R&D guys.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
WELL WE WANT EXPLANATION WHY WAS IT REMOVED N WHO DID THIS AS THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I COULD NOT RUN MY BUSINESS BECOZ OF THIS. ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ME..
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

@TracyR 

I have been asking for a over month now to why the record button is missing in Pro mode after the latest update.

The pro mode is basically why i bought the S9.

Samsung have basically ignored my inquiry.

Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
its 1 of the biggest flaw in history. you guys come out with pro mode saying you now can record etc using iso change aperture etc even in ur ads n now u dnt have that function. so basically it comes dwn as false advertising. video quality is sh*t in auto than compared to pro mode . u guys should know this. n still i believe ur developer deserves a sack.
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
the only way you guys will hear me is when i make a YOUTUBE video n share it in social media! inc how u guys did not rectify your fault for over a month now. millions of ur device users are peed off becoz of this! n still waiting for a patch!
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

@ZRK78

I have been called Rude which i do not appreciate at all for asking this simple question.

False advertising.

Screenshot_20190207-144323_Samsung Members.jpg

Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
I have also submitted error reports as requested and have still been ignored.

#DoWhatYouCantRecordInProMode
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
WHAT a joke