Support

Open search

Multi-window feature not available on S9+ pie update

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

This morning I was frantically searching for the multi-window split screen but apparently the latest update no longer supports this feature. The new icons are hideous and now they decided to remove multi-window as well!!! Please bring back this feature bcos its really annoying when you can no longer multi-task on your phone. 😥

63 REPLIES 63
Highlighted
Spoiler
Thanks for the heads up about that app - I will check it out.
Highlighted

@Lalaland11 wrote:

I ended up ringing Samsung and the problem is fixed. They changed the way to access the multi-window feature. First, you need to press the bottom 3-line button once and the list of opened apps will appear. Then press on the icon at the top of the app you wish to split screen and select from the menu 'Open in split screen view'. Its a tad more difficult and somewhat a hassle but at least they didnt remove the feature from the system.

Highlighted
Lost multi window aap in handset
Highlighted

Hey @Ramesh00 

Do the following, which I found on here:

"@Lalaland11 wrote:

I ended up ringing Samsung and the problem is fixed. They changed the way to access the multi-window feature. First, you need to press the bottom 3-line button once and the list of opened apps will appear. Then press on the icon at the top of the app you wish to split screen and select from the menu 'Open in split screen view'. Its a tad more difficult and somewhat a hassle but at least they didnt remove the feature from the system."

It takes more effort, but it worked for me! Good Luck😊

Top Liked Authors