Support

Open search

How to disable charging connected USB device (S9)

Highlighted
First Poster

Ishmo65 have you try to format the phone to see if this work? Because i wait to the new update Mai if this fix the problem and then i try to format my phone...my last hope will be to go to service and pay money for nothing....like the song! Lol

Highlighted
Apprentice
read my last post properly ... i now have a new s20 ultra with the same issue as my old s9, so why would i format the s20 ? don't answer unkess you have something positive to contribute. btw: "format" is the same as the old "switch off/switch on" for PCs ... it's not a solution if the problem comes back again !
Highlighted
First Poster

I have the same Issue.

I can read a samsung M2 1TB disk in an icybox enclosure with the samsung galaxy tab S6 just fine.

But not with the galaxy S20+.

Tried many ways and nothing... Samsung, what's the problem? Voltage? Would be nice to put some notofication in that case???

Highlighted

I have the same issue with a USB-C to HDMI converter.  Also on Note9.  I can tell you I did NOT have this before the Android 10 update.  I also have a Note8 that hasnt been updated to android 10 and still able to use the USB-C to HDMI converter.  I want to say this is an android systems problem.  

Top Liked Authors