Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Apprentice

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279

Well the server is now down so I wonder what is going on behind the scenes 

Highlighted

@Danlav313 wrote:

Well the server is now down so I wonder what is going on behind the scenes 

Just seen that. Probably everybody overloading it with constant checking lol. 

Woody'S9+
Highlighted

I received the BRJ6 update from EE this morning. Maybe Samsung were waiting for some carriers to get up to date before rolling out the beta 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Highlighted

@TheSharpeMan wrote:

I received the BRJ6 update from EE this morning. Maybe Samsung were waiting for some carriers to get up to date before rolling out the beta 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Nope...

In every European Country the Beta is only for unbranded Devices... 

Branded Devices are only in the us getting the Beta because of the Market Situation... in the States Branded Devices take most of the saled Units.

There they have less procentually  unbranded Devices as in europe ussual

Highlighted

Poland unbranded phones received today morning update to BRJ6 as well ,is look Samsung probably prepared devices for beta or maybe only security update 

Highlighted

@Adamksc wrote:

Poland unbranded phones received today morning update to BRJ6 as well ,is look Samsung probably prepared devices for beta or maybe only security update 

I think it's the usual Buisnes with Security Updates.. 

Highlighted
I've brought my phone on a contract from mobiles.co.uk (third party seller) with a Vodafone contract, is my phone branded or unbranded then. It does match all the requirements people said like the CSC being XEU.
Highlighted
Are you guys aware that you will get notified about any changes on the members app so long as you have notifications enabled?

You don't need to check the notices at all ...
Highlighted

Wonder if us who have taken the plunge and flashed the beta will still get a notification to join the beta from the app!? That would make it so much easier than flashing abvk to orio etc 

Highlighted

All who installed update.zip do not have the opportunity to participate in the Beta test. Yes, writes, Welcome to the Beta test, but when you try to enter or send a report on the Beta Test, it says you are not registered in the Beta Test and get the Server Error !! ONE UI is fine, BUT I rolled back to 8 and I will wait for the official test !!!

Good luck everyone...

Top Liked Authors