Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Apprentice

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Highlighted
Trooper no worries bruv when offical beta will come out we can switch. At the moment we can have some beta thanks to some smart ppl over here
Highlighted

That's true buddy 👍 we can explore the new stuff and be ready for it when it comes out 

Highlighted

Samsung have changed their website for the UK Beta release. It no longer says 20th Nov. It's now 'Coming Soon'  

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/11/21/samsung-uk-galaxy-s9-android-pie-beta-delay

Screenshot_20181121-190021_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted

@JamieWarren wrote:

@Abiodun wrote:

@JamieWarren

did you download from mega on you phone or computer, because i have the s9 and evry time i try the s9 file i get th error.

i downloaded on my phone and then moved to the SD card - have to say my experience is the same as the other poster, apart from Google Pay not working... 

from Mega?

Yes

Highlighted

I flashed the .zip file and its all fine

Things that don't work are Google pay and Samsung members beta feedback doesn't work but I can manage with that just think that means we we won't get OTA

Highlighted

👀 when U tap back button on home page to close apps it looks like the same as an iPhone 👀👍

I 'll just wait till it's released properly 

Highlighted

Hi do you have a link I can use to flash this one ui to my Sm-G965F please..... ? Thank you 

Highlighted

I am on ee , my phone is G960FXXU2BRH4  , where do I find the update to change the beta update.

Highlighted
Hi there. Can you post the link you have used for this beta .zip. I confident to flash it to my S9+ via recovery mode my firmware is November 2018 build number ending BRJ6 and the zip I was given just don't load from my SD card.... Thank you
Top Liked Authors