Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating now beta version 2 of one UI 6

(Topic created on: 14-09-2023 04:24 PM)
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Updating now beta version 2 of one UI 6 here in the UK. In the US and Germany, I believe this would be their 3rd version of the beta

24 REPLIES 24
Baridon
Voyager
Options
To clarify, and I have read the article you referred to on the website, beta 3 updates is already rolling in the US, UK, India and Germany. Here in the UK, our beta 1 because it was delayed, is the same as beta 2 in the US and Germany. The now-released beta 2 in the UK is the same as beta 3 in the US, India and Germany. There isn't a third beta rolling out in the UK; we already have it as beta 2.Screenshot_20230914_231211_Chrome.jpg
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I've been fortunate with the beta programme over the years, I've never had any crashes of expected beta issues like most. it's always been minor things.
This beta version is, as you said, is very polished, I'm getting a crazy battery performance (great SOT), I fell asleep with YouTube playing continuously for over 5 hours, the phone was charged nearly 10 hours ago.
Here's a couple of screenshots. Screenshot_20230915_072606_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230915_072545_Device care.jpg
Baridon
Voyager
Options
That's impressive. Mine is 17 hours with hot-spot turned on all day, that was on the beta 1. I hope beta 2 will give better battery life. I must admit I have got loads of applications on my phone
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
That's also very impressive, I believe this (beta 2) is definitely better than the last version (beta one) I know it's still early days but it's definitely more polished as you put it.
In my opinion.
jay1968
Explorer
Options
I don't have notifications on s23ultra beta version yet in uk
0 Likes
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Sorry to ask, but what sort of notifications?
0 Likes
jay1968
Explorer
Options
I mean , beta programme one ui 6 , I don't any banner in my samsung members in uk
0 Likes
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Is your phone unlocked and not bought from any of the mobile networks?
jay1968
Explorer
Options
I bought from ee and I talk with them and said its your phone is full unlocked and said its said all depends model of samsung and its their developer from samsung. Then I contacted direct to samsung and said same thing not all model s23ultra will get, wait for official update.
0 Likes
jay1968
Explorer
Options
My friend bought direct from samsung and he didn't get banner aswell
0 Likes