Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking/Waking delay

(Topic created on: 20-12-2023 09:52 PM)
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
Hi all
Is anyone having issue with waking their S23 Ultra up. I use my phone alot for taking pictures and other things (like you all 😁) but sometimes a takes awhile for it to wake up, when I go to use it. I have to tap the screen several times to wake/unlock the phone, before I can use it.
Hopefully someone can help 😁
Thanks 
Dazp
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could try taping the power button instead of taping.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea mine does this every now and then so I just either use the power button like GoanGeek says or what I tend to do is tap the screen really fast. More often than not though it wakes up fine
0 Likes
Bjka
First Poster
Options
Have you sorted the issue ? I'm having same issue since the Feb24 update
0 Likes
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
Hello, not yet. I currently have the S24 and I am experiencing the same issue. It must be an app causing the problem, but I am unsure of how to identify the problematic app. 🤔
0 Likes
Bjka
First Poster
Options
Have you tried factory reset?
0 Likes
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
Hi Bijka,

Thanks for your message. I think I may have the same issue if I do a factory reset. I really need to find out where the issue is. 😁
0 Likes
Bjka
First Poster
Options
I feel the same but this not waking up really annoyes me. My issue started 2 weeks ago. Its either the feb software update or some app. I'll update if I sort the issue. I'm not very keen on factory reset as there is too much on my phone to backup 🤦🏽‍♀️
0 Likes
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
This used to happen on my S23 Ultra as well, so I'm not sure if it's the updates. 🤔 I think it might be an app. But if you do find out, that would be great.
Thanks
0 Likes
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
I think I fixed my S24 not unlocking issue. I turned off Lock Star in the Good Lock app, and it seems to be working fine now.😁
0 Likes