Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S23 5G, Secure folder apps are exposed in the "app permission manager"

(Topic created on: 14-02-2024 12:49 PM)
Galaxy S23 5G
First Poster
Options

Galaxy S23 

Hello,

Samsung Galaxy S23 5G smartphone, "Secure folder - apps" are visible and accessible to make changes in the main "app permission manager". The visibility of the app names and the ability to change the permissions of secure folder apps without entering any password is exposed and open to anyone around us to access the app related information, if the phone is in unlocked status and given to people around us. This is unbelievably disappointing, please give some 'work around' or suggest me a setting where in I can keep the "secure folder - apps" visibility hidden from the phone's main "app permission manager" view please (or) at this point, if there is no work around, I request the samsung team to share this feedback to the relevant department and have them work on a fix for the next upcoming update, please. I will wait to hear from you.

Thanks much in advance for your valuable time and any help around this query. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Not an issue. Changing permissions of an app outside the secure folder doesn't change it for the same app within the secure folder 

caleb209
First Poster
Options
Mine doesn't let me make one
0 Likes