Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 - My initial thoughts and opinions

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 01:41 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys,

So I received my s23(base model) today and I thought I'd share my opinions on it.
Now I already have the s22 so will mainly compare against that,and let's be honest if you already own the s22 there is no real reason to upgrade to the s23(unless like me you are obsessed with new phones 😅).

So here's what I've noticed in the short time I've had it:

. battery is definitely an improvement.
i have fully charged and will let it run down to see exactly how much it has improved and obviously it's still learning usage pattern,but already I can notice a difference in battery performance.

. Snapdragon chip seems very good.
now with the s22 we had the exynos chip(UK),and although I didn't have an real issues with that the new Snapdragon chip does seem a bit snappier and power efficient.

. camera is great as expected.
Now I'm not an expert with photography/cameras but the quality is good and shutter speed isn't bad at all.
Video is also of good quality.

. design is very nice and compact.
I wasn't sure if I'd like it as much as my s22 with the camera bump,I really do love the look of my s22.but to be honest now I've got the s23 it really is a beautiful design 😍.

So these are my early thoughts,thanks for reading 😊

10 REPLIES 10
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Thanks James,yeah I know geekbench isn't the be all but wanted to compare it against my s22,and it's night and day with the scores.
Obviously real world use is different but still great scores 😊.
0 Likes