Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Adidas promo extended 31st May but not honoured

(Topic created on: 03-06-2023 05:39 PM)
lefox1
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys,
Anyone order a s23 phone on the 31st May 2023?
I spoke on online chat to about 3 different people as the website said the promo was extended. They confirmd this, along with the free speaker and disney + offer. I had multiple issues putting items in my basket, so i eventually got a completed basket link email sent to me from one advisor, so I could continue with my online purchase.
All seemed well, and correct. 
Waited for phone to arrive to certify my claim, and guess what, claim is now closed!
Waiting for someone to contact me(Monday). Worst customer service ever.
I have asked for them to send me the chat transcripts, nothing so far!
Left feeling like all promos were a con!

19 REPLIES 19
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When was it extended to?
Would have been in the terms and conditions of the promotion
I thought it ran till May 30th
lefox1
Journeyman
Options
I looked on website on the 31st thinking i had missed it. It said it was still available. This is why I confirmed it with the chat team.
0 Likes
joyayo
Student
Options
Hey, I have same issue. I took a screenshot of the page saying it had been extended till 31st May. Haven't heard back from the team
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I was watching the current promotions on samsung.com on the 1st of July 23 the Adidas promotion remained available until around 12 midday @lefox1 

Then changed to £200 cashback and the JBL Bluetooth Speaker.

Have a word with the Samsung Online Shop Team 

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

And the Promotional Team 

Samsung Promotional Team
Call us at 0333 016 4427
https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/gaming/en-GB/support/contact

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

lefox1
Journeyman
Options
Really wish I had a screenshot! After speaking to multiple advisors on online chat I shouldn't of needed to! Good luck. Let's see what happens hey
OneChildInTow
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same issue. I found a copy of the website taken 31st May on archive.org that shows the Adidas promotion ending on the 31st but the Web chat has decided they 'concur with the promotions team' that it ended in the 30th which is incorrect. We need to bombard Samsung until they agree to fix this, and if anyone gets success let us know on this post. 

lefox1
Journeyman
Options
Okay guys, so I phoned the number provided.
Cannot tell you what number I pressed to speak to an advisor as I went around in circles for a while!
Advisor has stated that the Samsung Website did have a glitch. Promo should have ended but it continued to say available on screen.
As I purchased direct from Samsung they will honour it, I just need to put my claim in via email direct to them.
Hope this helps.
Hopefully my claim won't be rejected.
Will keep you updated.
shortchanged
First Poster
Options

I am struggling to get through to talk to anyone about the Adidas offer too, oder was placed before the end of May. Phone goes dead in some cases and the number for claims support (0333 016 3421) doesn't seem to work either, @lefox1 are you able to share the email address you have to submit your claim to ?

0 Likes
lefox1
Journeyman
Options
Think you need to speak direct first 03300545557 persevere! Autobot does continually say they are dealing with high numbers of claims and can take up to 30 days to process.
0 Likes