Hello, you have the same, phone bought in SKY

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
przemo01
Journeyman
Options
Topic closed, problem solved. I have contacted the app developer and the app is not being developed further. The phone is original. Checked on many websites and after contacting Samsung support. However, I got scared that the phone is refurbished.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
How can that be? How can it say it's a refurbished model. They only just been released. Scam!
przemo01
Journeyman
Options
This is how it shows me in the Phone Info application, I've been using it for 6 years.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
You can download a small app called genuine galaxy. Once you are happy with what it says... just delete it.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Using it for 6 years doesnt make it right though, I'm with Keith on this one refurb? It can't be
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can't have. That model was just released on the 1st February of this year. So your phone can't be the S23 series, six years would more like have been a S8 or S10 model.
0 Likes
Solution
przemo01
Journeyman
Options
Topic closed, problem solved. I have contacted the app developer and the app is not being developed further. The phone is original. Checked on many websites and after contacting Samsung support. However, I got scared that the phone is refurbished.