Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UI gestures update

(Topic created on: 06-04-2024 05:14 PM)
Twentytwo
Student
Options
I mean why even make this change to the navigation bar, I have to relearn the new gestures and it's just tedious to have to do this, there was nothing wrong with the old one, guess some developers had absolutely nothing to do with their time so they decided to change something that didn't need to be changed....

edit: people are saying this is due to customer feedback, then at least leave the option to go back to the old one? doesn't make sense tbh

edit 2: they've added it back! good job devs :smiling-face:
15 REPLIES 15
DaveTM
Explorer
Options
They haven't put it back, no 3 line option on the z5 flip
0 Likes
Ge0phph
Apprentice
Options
Please put the old one ui 6 gestures back ASAP
Ge0phph
Apprentice
Options
Cannot find the work round anywhere
0 Likes
Ge0phph
Apprentice
Options
Is navstar available for flip 4?
0 Likes
AJones
Student
Options
This new update is complete garbage. If you can keep the standard navigation as buttons, you can keep them as gestures. Android default should be an option to choose if you prefer it, NOT rammed down our throats.

The unique navigation on Samsung Galaxy phones is why many people buy them. If we wanted to have the same ***** as everyone else, we'd buy a Pixel.

Shame on you, Samsung. Shame on you for abandoning years of consistency in favour of trying to do what everyone else was doing that made them want one of your phones instead.

Hours of my life wasted because you can't understand that if a small group of people want something, you shouldn't change the experience for everyone.

Disgusted
0 Likes
Shri2222
First Poster
Options

These new buttons are trash. I never switched to Apple because I like my phone controls and customizations. Why remove and not add more choices. 

0 Likes