Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June update reportedly postponed

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 12:56 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Just sharing a link, just to make you aware that it may be a little longer for the update. 

12 REPLIES 12
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks I was thinking why itw not hahahah we are approaching middle June maybe postponed to do thorough test
Peterdm
Pathfinder
Options
What can anybody say ?, just ta say to Samsung is to let the public have the security patch at least and when they get the camera and other improvements are sorted out, then push it out to the public. Please don't keep the public hanging by the lamp post for everything, when there's no need and it can be split one thinks.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes the June update was for the security patch issues and not to fix the camera as everybody keep going on about. That update is expected later than people had hoped.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't get it, the obsession to get monthly update? They will release it when it's ready. If Samsung releases when it wasn't ready to make you feel better and you phone started to crash or you lose data or etc you would be here crying about why release it if not ready

Just be patient and it will come
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I didn't post because I can't wait. Posted to let others know, as it is frequently asked about regularly.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You're always helpful and informative 😉
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe delayed because of camera improvements and also the fact that the may updates haven't been the best with lots of people having issues.
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

As June update pushed to 27/6 from 20/6 for Canada. For below regions, it was generally released before 1 week. New Expected Release Dates

19/20 June- EUR Countries

20/21 June- India/Asia/USA

If delayed again, 26-28 June

@tarunvats33

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
KP_76
Voyager
Options
Exactly my thoughts (not having a go at the OP or anyone, just in general). Our phone is already stacked up with security features that protect us. Combine that with safe use, you're already minimising any risk to your phone.

Updates are great, but not something we should want just for the sake of it.