Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help - When using google maps it keeps taking screenshots of all journeys planned!

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 08:50 AM)
Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options

Can anyone help: s23 ultra issue when using google maps it takes screenshot of all journeys planned as I'm a delivery driver at the end of day end up with hundreds of screen shots in gallery contacted sumsung tried clearing cache also palm to swipe screenshot when using in a cradle gripes the phone screen still issue annoying to say the least.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

That does sound like an issue with the cradle pressing volume down and power momentarily while you're driving and the phone is being jostled.

How about a dash mount that uses a magnetic case to hold it by the back?

View solution in context

Solution
Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options
Recent to me asking question about taking screen shots of my journeys on Google maps just to let you know, the problem has now been sorted, don't use a cradle which gripes around the phone, use a magnetic holder the ones which grip around the phone can interfere with the screen and take shots without you knowing.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some cases you put on the phone if clamped on the sides will randomly press the buttons and do this.
Had something similar before.
Might be worth either repositioning in the cradle a bit or maybe try a different case
Solution
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

That does sound like an issue with the cradle pressing volume down and power momentarily while you're driving and the phone is being jostled.

How about a dash mount that uses a magnetic case to hold it by the back?

Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options
Buttons are higher up, clamps are lower down.
0 Likes
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

Shoot. If I come across a solution I'll post it. Have you sent feedback to Google about it?

0 Likes
Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options
👍
0 Likes
Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options
Yes m8, will try magnetic mount in mean time.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Does it happen only while driving or anytime you use Google maps, including walking?
0 Likes
Paulgoonerboy
Pioneer
Options
Only tried driving mode.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Try checking while walking and see if happens.
0 Likes