Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0x2C#1#100

(Topic created on: 29-04-2023 08:50 PM)
ElSaenz
Apprentice
Options

My Samsung Health does not login, just stay in the first page charging for a seconds and then send the massage "error with the server error, try again later" 

Error code 0x2C#1#100 

Help please 

Screenshot_20230429_134728_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Gallegos
First Poster
Options

I Just solved this problem on my s23 ultra, try to deleting your samsung account on your device from the settings option. Then go back to your samsung health app and open it, it will ask you to sign in again into samsung account.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Check if the (possible)  solution given in the link below works for you.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-health-cant-set-up-app/td-p/5230816

You could also try to clear cache and/or delete data in Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Storage. Note that deleting data will remove all the data from Samsung Health, so do this only if you have synch on for SH with your Samsung account.

0 Likes
ElSaenz
Apprentice
Options

Hi

No, I already try this but doesn't work 

0 Likes
ChPicone
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue... Any solution?

0 Likes
Sunsetstudies
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, just upgraded to an S23 Ultra, Samsung Health doesn't work, says the server error 0x2C#1#100 . Worked no problem on my s10. So frustrating, makes my galaxy watch pretty boring without it. I've made sure my phone is updated, have deleted and re-installed Samsung Heal App, cleared data and cache, still doesn't work.

0 Likes
Nama1
First Poster
Options
I have same problem changed from A41 to A34. I have tried all the above
0 Likes
MILEN1
First Poster
Options

Uninstall SH, download the old version from apkmiror, for me 5.16. Try to start after that and then update app. Do not forget to restart phone after each steps.

0 Likes
Solution
Erwin Gallegos
First Poster
Options

I Just solved this problem on my s23 ultra, try to deleting your samsung account on your device from the settings option. Then go back to your samsung health app and open it, it will ask you to sign in again into samsung account.

Members_Ate7Tya
First Poster
Options

That was the solution for my S32 Ultra. Thank You 👍

0 Likes
ElSaenz
Apprentice
Options

Thanks

That works perfect for me!!

0 Likes