Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined rules for sleep mode

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 10:06 PM)
Chessray
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

So I've finally returned to Samsung and received my S23 Ultra. I'm extremely happy with the phone overall, but I'm looking for one thing that I found very useful while I had gone astray to the Google Pixel family: Like the S23, I can define rules for automatic sleep mode (de-)activation. However, unlike the S23 which seems to allow only checks for any rule, the Pixels allow me to define "and" conditions, e.g.:
"Activate sleep mode when the time is between 22:00 and 7:00 and the phone is connected to a charger."

Similarly, if either of these two conditions does not apply any more, the phone switches off sleep mode on its own.

Is there any way to achieve this with the S23 Ultra?

3 REPLIES 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

You can set up sleep mode and add conditions. The mode will start when at least one condition is met and stop when none of the conditions are met. There is no AND option unfortunately. 

Screenshot_20230328_070056_Modes and Routines.jpg

Screenshot_20230328_070659_Modes and Routines.jpg

0 Likes
Sarieuglef23
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have the same problem. I want to setup sleep mode to turn on only during a time period AND if I'm connected to my home WiFi so this way the sleep mode doesn't turn on when I'm not at home during the same period of time.

Basically Samsung need's to add AND and OR function to the conditions.

Is that possible to be done?

Bobpanna
First Poster
Options

You can set up a routine with multiple conditions, it will only run off all conditions met. 
So what you need to do is go into Routines, select all conditions you want, and then select it to turn on the sleep mode.

It worked for me

1000088664.jpg