Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL LOGS Limits

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 07:21 PM)
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Hi All, 

Can anyone knows the setting in Samsung S23 Ultra to have unlimited call logs. As of now, while making every call my old call history automatically remove from my phone. I don't have this issue in samsung galaxy A51. 

Thanks 
12 REPLIES 12
keith30
Maestro
Options
You should still have all the calls you made or who called you listed unless you've deleted them. It's next to the keypad and is called recents and next to that you should have the contacts lists of all your contacts.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

And you can also backup call logs to your Samsung account and restore as you please 

0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Yes, I can see the tab of recent but in recent I can only see maximum 1300 entry. Every successive log remove the oldest automatically. I try everything I can I spoke to customer services they advised the sim replacement. So far, I don't know what to do?
0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Yes, I tried this as well but the backup is also limit with 1300 entries.
0 Likes
KillerKam
Explorer
Options
I think the real question is, why would you need more that 1300 call logs?
0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
The reason is I am on call most of the time and these entries will not last more then 3 months.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've had a look at various sites @Qasim-Iqbal and it appears you can't choose unlimited call logs in the phone itself. 

Please conduct a Google Search if you haven't already as there are some sites discussing this particular topic with some suggestions that may help.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

or you can back them up periodically and in perpetuity using an app. Have a look at SMS Backup & Restore and similar in Play store

0 Likes
Galaxy s22 ultra3
First Poster
Options

In my case this call log last for 20 to 25 days. Some time a month.

May new updates fix this issue. 

0 Likes