Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android auto incompatible - android auto can't connect S23 Ultra, Seat Ibiza2022

(Topic created on: 16-08-2023 02:16 PM)
J0e1
Apprentice
Options
I have just bought a 2022 version of the Seat Ibiza but my Samsung S23 Ultra cannot connect to android auto. 

I have tested other phones with the car without issue. I have also tested my phone on other cars without issue. 

Please fix. 
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Android auto is a Google product so not up to Samsung to do anything. Unfortunately, AA is riddled with problems but there's a support forum here https://support.google.com/androidauto/community?hl=en
0 Likes
Zurri
First Poster
Options
Try connecting it with a USB cable first. This is a VAG issue.
0 Likes
J0e1
Apprentice
Options
I have tried with a cable. Still no luck
0 Likes
J0e1
Apprentice
Options
Is this likely to be patched soon or shall I change phone?
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I can't use Android Auto in my Landrover as the infotainment system is too old, I would have to get a newer car as you can't upgrade the infotainment system so not an option. I connect my phone to it via Bluetooth set for Audio and Video so my phone runs through the infotainment system and all the car controls work with the phone, just not the phones screen. Might be an option for you until the issue is resolved
0 Likes
J0e1
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Paul. Standard Bluetooth features do work, just not android auto. Very frustrating
0 Likes
strangeland16
Apprentice
Options
I have a 2019 seat ibiza my ultra s23 works fine with aa disconnects now and again but that's on par with aa anyway, wired as mine doesn't support wireless
0 Likes