Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Bluetooth and multiple devices

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 10:07 PM)
trondat
Student
Options

Hi I have a problem with my new S22 Ultra when it's connected to my car's handsfree at the same time it's connected to my smart watch, both with Bluetooth.

When I receive or make a call with the cars handsfree the voice ends up coming out of the speaker on the phone, not on the speakers in the car.

If I turn on flight mode on my smartwatch, the handsfree function in the car works as expected (voice coming out of speakers in the car). This is not a good workaround!

The current SW version on my S22 is from 1st May

6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can't pair 2 devices using the same function, Bluetooth technology does not allow this. You could send audio, not calls to the car but to the watch.
A Bixby routine could automate that.
0 Likes
trondat
Student
Options

Hmm.. This cannot be correct. I have always had my smart watches connected to my phone and using Handsfree in the car at the same time. Is this a limitation on the Samsung phones that this cannot be done ? If it is then this is a serious drawback using Samsung phones .. I have had Sony and Huawei phones earlier and this has not been a problem. 

This problem causes a real safety issue in the car, if I forget to put the watch into flight mode , then the HF free system in the car does not work properly. 

Yes I know that you cannot connect two headphones to one Bluetooth source, but this is two different types of devices : 
- Handsfree in the car
- Smart watch 

0 Likes
Jacmaga1
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I'm having the same problem and I can't find a solution. Did you manage to solve this problem?!

Compliments

robbiefbg
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also have the same problem with s22+. Did you manage to find a suitable solution?

0 Likes
Joshua Yeap
First Poster
Options

Yes, it's like rubbish phone that cause me haywire for each incoming call during driving. Samsung, can you look into this..?

0 Likes
captain_j
Apprentice
Options

Also in the same boat. No support from either huawei or samsung.

0 Likes