Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal loss S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 06:37 AM)
Robbiewo
Student
Options
Does any one have a resolve for mobile signal loss on S22 Ultra. It seems I'm only getting one bar which also effects wifi/Internet connection.
10 REPLIES 10
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Try to return while you're still under return period; otherwise, the only option will be to send it to repair, and that will leave you without a phone for weeks... samsung just don't care...
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
As above return the phone for refund ...major problems with this phone
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
temporary fix for majority at the moment is putting your network in 3g/2g
0 Likes
Robbiewo
Student
Options
Thanks guys for your comments. Shame coz I really like the phone.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Why do people keep talking about a fix coming for god's sake you should not be paying out over £1100 or more for defective phone then hope that a software fix comes out before your 21 day return period runs out ..then repair only if that fix never comes ...Wake Up People !!
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I've seen this post quite a few times now,reminds me of us man united fans waiting to fix our club but it's never gonna happen ha ha
Members_QOETKq8
Student
Options

I'm really disappointed with my s22 ultra so far, I've upgraded from the s9+ and all I've had is lagging, waiting ages for social media posts to open up, never more than 1 bar Internet, and so many unhappy reviews so far, and now I'm hearing the UK and Europe have got the worse processor, had the update, hasn't really fixed anything, it's just long

tbud1981
Journeyman
Options

I'm awaiting on my 2nd replacement phone because of this issue... If the 2nd replacement has this issue... I'm going to return and go with a different companies phone... I'm tired of this.  I lose my connection 3-4 times a day for sometimes up to 5 minutes

0 Likes
Humbi001
First Poster
Options

I tried returning my S22 Ultra after 3 weeks due to poor reception and Samsung refused. My Poco X3pro has much better reception. Samsung have the worst customer service and refuse to acknowledge the problem and refuse to call me back. They keep stating they have checked the phone and there is no issue. The phone is not fit for purpose due to poor reception. I will never buy another Samsung product in my lifetime and I will tell all my friends and family about the terrible customer service. Once they have your money they don't want to know about you.