Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Schedule switch of Sims in Dual Sim

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 02:28 PM)
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options

I use my phone for work alot and as a consequence has 2 Sims in my phone. It would be useful if it could be set by time, is this even possible. As in between 9am - 5pm it would automatically select one sim and then outside these hours would transfer over to the other sim. Also to be able to schedule different time windows on different days. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options
Yes I managed to do it with MacroDroid instead and just adjusted one of the templates on there. Happy to share the adjusted template if needed

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You could do it with Tasker I think

0 Likes
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options
Is that preinstalled or something you download?
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Check for Tasker app on Google play store 

0 Likes
Mawebdesign
First Poster
Options

Hi

Did you manage to do this, i have the same problem? Thank you

0 Likes
Solution
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options
Yes I managed to do it with MacroDroid instead and just adjusted one of the templates on there. Happy to share the adjusted template if needed
0 Likes
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Tourbillion. I managed to use something on MacroDroid instead
0 Likes
Mawebdesign
First Poster
Options

Hi

Thank you for the reply, this will save me so much time, if you could share the adjusted template that would be great? Thanks again

0 Likes
HourGlass
Journeyman
Options
You can now access the 2 Macros created via templates on MacroDroid. Should be on there as 'Personal SIM Switch' and 'Work SIM Switch'.
r3d1
Voyager
Options

Hi, I am very interested how did you manage this. I just installed MacroDroid and I would like to create these two macros but have no idea what and how to do. Could you please help me?

0 Likes