Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung biggest failures

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 01:14 AM)
raviii
Explorer
Options

Why does Samsung think it a supreme in chipset and software making? Please realise that you can't make a powerful chipset like Apple please go with snapdragon chipset in all countries. Because don't use your world's worst chipset Exynos and other is your Tizen how people will suffer you don't know. I bought a Samsung s22 ultra it is still hanging, signal freezing, while playing audio-video non-sync even after factory reset the problem shows within 20 days after buying...Please don't sell faulty devices to customers. Try to rectify the issues.

5 REPLIES 5
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Tbf, the exynos chipset is working perfectly fine for me. You must have had really bad luck.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @raviii 

Like @Mobz phone my Exynos Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb is working fine.

Samsung will use their own manufacturered SoC where they decode to as this saves on cost and I'm assuming Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC are not available upon mass.

Samsung have used the Snapdragon SoC in phone's released in the UK too.

I've imported phone's from Samsung Hong Kong to purchase the Snapdragon version and from my experience they offer better optimisation which provides better battery life.

Everything else appeared the same between the two same phone's but with different SoC in them. The phone was a Samsung Note²⁰ Ultra.

Even Apple iPhones experience their own hardware and software issues. iOS can experience issues itself too.

Samsung does not make Android. Google does. Samsung adds Samsung One Ui Skin onto it.

Many issues are ironed out usually in good time by software updates.

Which all manufacturers do including Apple.

There are some existing threads from people experiencing similar issues to you which may hold some helpful information.

My generic tips are to....

If your still within any relevant cooling off period then ask for a replacement.

If a person is over their cooling off period then visit a Samsung Service Centre.

I wish you all the best. :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Send the rubbish back ! If your not happy
0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options

I don't want to blame anyone simply because I use the Samsung note 5 for 5 years I didn't face any issues. I already contacted the smart tutor several times they take my mobile in to remote and said it is a faulty device and also they said the last and final factory reset even after the issue was repeated and confirmed it is a faulty device. As you said know rubish the same as that...Smart tutor reference number: *****. Who knows my phone is faulty until the Samsung person says. If you spend a lot of money after that the issue comes within a short time then customers know that pain how he struggles.

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Exynos might be working fine, but it is still an inferior SoC. It has consistently showed poorer performance.

Technology enthusiast, but not related to any technological company.
0 Likes