Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra restarting and restarting and restarting...

(Topic created on: 22-01-2024 09:04 PM)
matei85
Apprentice
Options
S22 ultra restarting and restarting and restarting after the one ui 6.0 update. Anyone got the same problem?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
See if you can start the phone in Safe mode then try wiping the Partition Cashe on the phone
You can also try repairing apps from here as well.

Wiping the Partition Cashe clears out a lot of old or corrupted information that can cause issues

Follow the steps below. You must follow every step and you should be done in about a minute

Turn off your phone.

Connect your phone with a USB cable
to PC or another Samsung mobile

You will see the charging icon on your screen.
Wait till it shows charging with battery percentage.

Next, press and hold the Volume up and Side key simultaneously.
You can press the volume up button just before the Side key.
The Samsung Logo followed by
Samsung Galaxy appears on the
screen.

At this point, release the keys
Phone will boot into Android Recovery mode

In Android recovery mode, using Volume keys, choose "Wipe Cache
Partition" .
Use the power button to accept that.
You will then see its cleared.

Then the top option, reboot phone.
Press the power button to reboot the phone and then sign in normally
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@matei85 It is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates as @Glenntech  describes and can help with lags/freezes as well as restarts. Restarts though can sometimes be caused by a conflict with 3rd party app  and these apps are  disabled in Safe Mode.  It can also be advantageous if you Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

matei85
Apprentice
Options
Already tried all these and still crashing
0 Likes
Members_wlnmv2r
First Poster
Options

I've sent my phone in for repair for this same issue, seems like One UI 6 update broke some phones. I don't know if it will be resolved when I get my phone back...

0 Likes
matei85
Apprentice
Options
I bought an s24 ultra, and this will be my last samsung phone
0 Likes
Wirus10
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem. I have already completed all the steps, including restoring factory settings.Zdjęcie WhatsApp 2024-03-13 o 12.39.08_a3f8b736.jpg

0 Likes
Members_vXY8gh6
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem, today my mobile started restarting and restarting. Sometimes it loads and works for a while, but if I just turn on an application, it restarts again and stuck in boot loop. What should I do? I cleared the cache and it didn't help. The mobile is not even 2 years old. give the mobile to claim?

0 Likes