Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra - (Recents button) - After the update its showing 4 apps I've not been

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 09:17 AM)
Scott111
Pioneer
Options

Having an issue since update. Press the 3 stripes on bottom bar before update and previous apps that I'd been on showed up there. Now after the update its showing 4 apps I've not been on. Anyone else having this problem. 

This issue has now been fixed with the last update.

61 REPLIES 61
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's the recent button and includes apps as well as system tools etc, such as settings. I don't see any problems there unless these "apps" are completely foreign to your device
0 Likes
Scott111
Pioneer
Options
There all apps that I've used all time like Facebook and YouTube. Nothing has changed except the update
0 Likes
Members_fjrRfSz
First Poster
Options

Same happening for me +1

Scott111
Pioneer
Options
Send a message to samsung on here and tell them that it's happened to you as well.
0 Likes
Kicker
Explorer
Options

When I click the navigation button too scroll through open apps, I also get 4 icons for what I assume are recently used apps. Except they aren't. How do I change what's shown. Its very irritating 

AntonioMerretti
Pioneer
Options
Do you have a screenshot?
0 Likes
Kicker
Explorer
Options

Screenshot won't be very useful to you. When I select the 3 vertical lines on the navigation bar, I see 4 icons at the bottom that should be for recently used apps. But it shows apps that I haven't used at all 

Scott111
Pioneer
Options
I have the same and had a Samsung tech look at it and they can't do anything about it. Only thing we can do is message Samsung from In here with the same issue as its something to do with the update they did that's causing it.
Kicker
Explorer
Options

How do we send message to Samsung? Is there a link