Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Ultra Not Detecting Sim after One Ui 5 official update

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 06:59 PM)
Chaitu B
Apprentice
Options

I updated my s22 ultra few hours ago (official release) with the latest one UI 5 and now my sim card is not getting detected .

Cant make or receive phone calls, mobile data does not get turn on it gives error **please insert sim to use network services**

I have tried to restart phone several times,

Remove and insert sim card multiple times

Turn on/off airplane mode,

Clearing data of Sim toolkit App ,

But nothing seems to work, what's wrong with the update? Or is it just my phone?

Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Chuckbeez
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here in the states. I went so far as to request a warranty repair. Samsung shipped my phone back unrepaired and stated that it's out of warranty.  It's under warranty till July 2023. I just don't get it. It worked for a while after the update then all the sudden it quit accepting any sim card from any carrier. Very upset with Samsung. 

0 Likes
Chuckbeez
Apprentice
Options

Rolling back to 12 to see if it fixes the issue. 

0 Likes
Chuckbeez
Apprentice
Options

All, after rolling back to the prior firmware the sim issues quit. I updated to Android 13 again and it seemed to work with sim again although issues were present after the update. Using my zfold as my primary till this is sorted or I can trade the s22U in.  

0 Likes
Fancydamzel
Student
Options

I can't believe this has been happening for so long and Samsung has been so quiet about it and still suggesting the update to people. I updated my phone about a month ago and since then my phone has no network connectivity....can't make nor receive calls....or send or receive messages. My phone is now basically useless without wifi

0 Likes
Members_5QHP95q
First Poster
Options

I updated my Samsung A72 and had the same issue, no SIM detected, tried the restart and removed the SIM checked it and replaced it but still no signal just the circle with a line through it. Can the update be reverted? 

0 Likes