Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra battery

(Topic created on: 17-04-2022 03:46 PM)
Cheryl p
First Poster
Options

Has anyone having trouble with the battery. My phone is draining fast and sometimes am not even using it at the time im working . I just recently noticed it was doing this after an update was done . Getting very upset . Since i just got this phone when it came out . I switched back to Samsung from iphone  cause i didnt like iphone but i had an issue with my note after an update about to give up. 

Is anyone having trouble with there phone battery. Please let me know . The last two days . Ive noticed after 2 hrs my phone is drain to 20 or 30 something percent. 

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm on the most recent April update and my battery hasn't been negatively affected @Cheryl p 

Have you taken a look in the phone's Device Care section under Battery to see what's using battery.

Also you can try > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

smg1
Helping Hand
Options
There are a few videos on YouTube on managing your S22 battery. Instead of me trying to remember everything I have done, please watch them as you get some good tips
0 Likes