Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 not fast charging

(Topic created on: 09-10-2023 07:33 AM)
deanr90
First Poster
Options
I have recently cleaned out my charging port on the my S22, (usual fluff from pockets etc) since then my phone will not fast/super fast charge? 

I have tried 2 samsung plugs and different USB c cables? 

I have also checked the settings and fast charging is enabled?

Any help would be a appreciated.

Thanks 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you turned the phone off and back
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
It may be worth checking that you haven't pushed any dust or debris into any contacts whilst cleaning, a tin of compressed air can be good for cleaning contacts and connectors. Alternatively pop into a samsung shop or service centre and ask them to check it out. Hope this helps
0 Likes
JayyDeeStallion
First Poster
Options

I've been having the same issues. My phone stopped fast charging last month. It isn't the chargers, because they work the same on all other devices but the Samsung s22 ultra. I just did the latest update hoping it would correct the software anomaly. Its clearly a software malfunction because I have been charging my phone for 4 hrs with a 45w charger and it just won't charge fast even turned off. I should not have it charging this long. It interferes with my work opportunities as a driver. I'm losing money trying to keep it charged. I tested different methods and the battery keeps changing charging times and still not fully charged, never had this issue with any other samsung. I wonder if its a malfunction with my storage being at 300gb or if there is a glitch samsung is not trying to fix. I hate this experience and it puts a bad taste in my opinion of samsung. They can atleast fix the issue or find a resolve. 

0 Likes