Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

(Topic created on: 13-08-2022 02:06 AM)
ampers33
Student
Options
I recently purchased a Samsung S22 and I was wondering if I can claim any free earbuds? When I purchased my Galaxy Tab S6 lite I was able to claim a book cover and hope that the same kind of offer applies to my new device. It is one of the reasons I stick with Samsung. Thanks in advance ampers33 😋
5 REPLIES 5
ShibuyaBen
Explorer
Options
Depends, did you buy from Samsung, don't think there is a campaign. High Street sellers may had a special.
ampers33
Student
Options
I purchased from Sky Mobile I've been able to claim a reward for nearly every Samsung device I have bought lol just kinda hoping I can do the same with this purchase too lol
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If it was part of a promotion at the time of purchase. Then you need to get the link from the retailer that sold you the device
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ampers33 take a look at the small print on Sky's Terms and Conditions of the Sale to see if any promotional products were included.

At the moment SamsungUk are offering a subscription to Disney+ and 15% off Galaxy Buds when you buy any Smartphone, Tablet or Watch

Shop Now >

*Purchase from Samsung.com by 30.09.22

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Depends on the promos that were running at the time & their requirements for claims. I Got my 22+ direct from Samsung last month and had free Buds plus & 2x smarttag+'s included in box when delivered plus the 12 month Disney+ to claim.
0 Likes