Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing extra storage

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 09:39 PM)
Samt001
First Poster
Options
Got gifted s22 ultra today but it only has 128gb storage. Data on current note9 is 200gb. How do I get more storage on my new s22 ultra to receive all data from note9? Can anyone help?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
QuixWare
First Poster
Options
Device does not have SD card support sorry but you could use Google drive for more storage
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Either cloud storage or a USB OTG thumbdrive
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Use a USB storage drive
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The phone does not have a Sd card option so you cannot increase the internal storage capacity.

Depending on how you choose to use your phone in regards to downloading information into it you may need to micromanage it by watching the storage percentage @Samt001 

I use Samsung Cloud for backing up and Dropbox to upload my photo's etc into.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
woz140
Pioneer
Options

I bought a TF Card Reader from Amazon so I could use my existing micro SD from my Galaxy S20.

woz140_0-1654584511005.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09G66QLTJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Peace
First Poster
Options

What type of cloud storage?

0 Likes
Peace
First Poster
Options

How do I get samsung cloud

0 Likes
warzonemobilesxfamex
First Poster
Options

You can add space if you use the dex station then you can use additional storage and put your forcible files and apps on there then you can use them with dex it's only 60 on Amazon really makes a difference.

0 Likes
warzonemobilesxfamex
First Poster
Options

You can use expandable storage with accessories and you can expand with Samsung dex dock

0 Likes