Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 04:27 PM)
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Is it true a stable version has been spotted on the internal test servers for s22 series? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
keith30
Maestro
Options
Where did you read that story
I would imagine it's just a rumours ,at this stage it's only just rolled in the states on Friday for the S23series the only thing that the Sammobile.com site mentions that the S22 is still in beta testing version if what your hoping then in being tested quite a few bugs is in it as it was quoted that full version isn't as smooth as the beta version was in the S23 series.
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
They say it came from a reliable source from twitter
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Tech sites have reported that the stable release build BKW4 has been spotted on Samsung's Internal servers in  Korea, India and Europe.   https://www.sammyfans.com/2023/11/09/samsung-galaxy-s22-users-wait-for-stable-one-ui-6-0-is-nearly-o... citing a source does help .

However this is not official and will not get confirmation , should be in due course though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

keith30
Maestro
Options
He just quotes the same as what Sammobile.com claims so only time will time.
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Yes that's exactly what I saw. They mentioned a reliable source said this and I found said reliable source on twitter and he did post something 3 days ago about it
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
So is Sammobile.com
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are even reports of One UI 6.1 which will come with the S24 ultra.

No doubt there are test builds internally being tested. Saying their final is a whole different thing.

Atleast we can get excited that things are moving at pace.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It will be here for s22 by Christmas that's the only thing I can say with confidence
0 Likes