Hi, I recently received a "new" refurbished phone from my insurance company following mine being stolen.
Everything has worked fine, but unfortunately NFC payments with Google Wallet are not. When I place against a reader it vibrates and beeps as if it is going to work but then says "Try Again" and does this repeatedly until I remove it away from the reader.
It is as if the reader can't quite find the NFC in the phone / the signal is being blocked.
- I don't have a case or anything in the way of the NFC, I am also placing it correctly, I had this phone before with no issues using this
- I have tried clearing the cache from NFC, and restarting the phone several times
- Google Wallet is the preferred payment service for NFC
- I have tried several different cards (that still work on other devices)
- I have tried in different stores, for low and high amounts, with different kinds of readers
Nothing works and I get the exact same result. To note, my phone did a software update on the 15th and I only tried to use this after that. So I'm thinking either Software Update is buggy, or the refurbished phone they have sent is faulty? #samsungs22