Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear-buds : not honoring the special offer

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 07:04 PM)
Narq
Apprentice
Options

I ordered my Samsung Ultra on the 4 th of April online to make sure I would qualify for the free earbuds. Was told that I would have to wait 2 weeks until delivery and so took a day off work to make sure I would be around. 40 minutes before my phone was supposed to be delivered, I received an email saying it wouldn't be delivered and that I would need to wait a further 3 weeks. As I did not have a phone and had taken the day off,  I went to the Trafford Centre to buy the phone and  cancelled my online order . Now I have been informed that Samsung will no longer honor the deal, despite Samsung not honoring my contract with them to  deliver the phone when arranged. Please could anyone advise. I am prepared raise a  dispute with Samsung,  as far can see, Samsung reneged on the contract to supply my phone when agreed - will seek compensation / new ear buds via  Small claims court if needs be.

Thanks. Nic

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Have you got proff of your original order?

If so take this to the Trafford Centre and speak to someone who will listen

Alternatively chat to samsung online..I find them better than over the phone
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Supplies are problematical and have beenfor some time. By cancelling your order and purchasing a phone elsewhere when there is no offer means you won't get the buds. From a legal point of view, you have no chance, sorry.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Raise a dispute with your credit card Company, Samsung then get a few weeks to respond, if they don't you can claim a partial or in some cases a full refund
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Narq 

I totally understand your viewpoint on this however you'll need to check the Terms and Conditions of that particular promotional offer.

Some offers are not available when the phone is purchased in a Samsung Experience Store.

It's completely up to you if you wish to raise a dispute however Samsung will stick to the Terms and Conditions.

The best you could hope for is a Goodwill Gesture like a Credit to your Samsung Account to then to use that against a purchase on the Samsung Online Shop Site.

However this is completely at the discretion of Samsung.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Narq
Apprentice
Options
Hi thanks for your support. I have the original order, but staff at the Trafford Centre could not help me as it was an online order ( it as almost as if they are a separate company). Told me to call Samsung. I have applied for my ear phones (online) using this document but Sansung are asking for the original invoice. I will call them tomorrow.
0 Likes
Narq
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your support, will certainly try this tomorrow.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Correct, Samsung Trafford Centre is not Samsung, it's a franchise.
Narq
Apprentice
Options
Not impressed with Samsung online - I am a teacher - a number of my students have had issues with phones not arriving on time and just. receiving an email on the day too. Can get away with this poor service as they have got market control