Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking apps new beta release UK

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 12:20 PM)
Spiritworker
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone tell me if the banking apps are working on the new OneUi beta release in UK? Specifically HSBC. Thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Spiritworker  one of our Members said their banking apps appeared to be fine.  However this cannot be guaranteed and sometimes there are issues. You may wish to look at this thread here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/one-ui-5-beta-a-word-of-caution/m-p/5910731... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
At the moment the HSBC app is working, but I have put it on my other phone now, as the next update, the app could stop working.
Having been in the position that I couldn't access my online banking. I very quickly learned to have a backup plan to access banking.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech  Thanks for confirming.  Certainly think it is a best to have  a back up for Banking Apps.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

nkay
Explorer
Options
HSBC , MONZO , NATIONWIDE apps working well and good for me. And also my credit card apps and gpay as well