Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Issues since Android 13 Update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 12:10 PM)
Members_0CFA9Eg
Student
Options

I installed the Android 13 and One UI 5 update the other day and now I have an issue with audio and video playback.

I've noticed it's even I try to change the volume while sound is playing, whether it's a video, music, a ringtone in the settings, literally any sound. The sound playing plays in like 1 second blasts. It's hard to explain but it's like a every second, on the second it plays a few milliseconds of sound, like it's skipping.

This has basically made my phone unusable for media. Anyone else experienced this or know what is causing it? I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra.

43 REPLIES 43
S22 Ultra UI5 broken
First Poster
Options

disable 'google' app. Then force stop it. Resolved the issue.  Whenever phone powers off and on again, it works fine.  

SAMSUNG. This has been an issue since Android 13 and UI5.1 update and even the latest update (27th Feb 2023) has the same issue.

0 Likes
Members_Rtjn3HO
First Poster
Options

No sound or volume at all?

I can blue tooth to a speaker, volume control works but no sound from my phone???

0 Likes
ChinaMoon
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, I'm using the A73. Microphone not working as well as the speaker. The camera app crashes when I try to record a video. I don't know what to do. 

0 Likes
Robpel19
First Poster
Options
Hi I have no sound no mic no Bluetooth. I can not hear any sound on my phone. Bluetooth will connect but no sound come thought. How can I fix this. I tried resetting stuff in my settings but don't work. Help
0 Likes