Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The quality of the frame paint spraying

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 07:12 AM)
urbann91
First Poster
Options

The phone is 1 year and 1 month old. Always in a case. What can you call it? It started with the camera unit, now the phone frame. Samsung says it's a natural wear and tear, but I don't think so. Who has the same experience?

2023-01-23 14.54.53.jpg2023-01-23 14.55.00.jpg2023-01-23 14.55.03.jpg20221221_130700.jpeg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Strange that @Urbann 91. I have a two year old phantom black S21 Ultra that has always been in a protective case, and out of it's case it would pass for brand new. No surface degradation anywhere. I can only suggest that your case may have caused the problem, BUT if that were definitely the case then your camera array would not have been damaged as this is not covered by your case I assume?. The degradation is quite severe on your phone so it has been certainly coming into contact with something powerful and destructive such as an aggressive cleaning product or the like?. It is all bizarre and please keep us informed if you do solve this mystery. 👍
GF1O
Journeyman
Options
I've had every flagship from the s10 till my current s22 ultra and EVERY SINGLE PHONE after a year, without fail, has shown this weak paint revealing the natural colour of the aluminium underneath. All my phones have been in official Samsung cases (2 of them in the posh leather ones) and the problem still happens. If I'm paying for a product, especially at these insane prices, I expect a better quality of paint. Samsung is probably going to say its normal and do nothing but it isn't normal is its happened this many times. Please fix your paint quality issues.