Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S21+5G restarts itself while using it

(Topic created on: 25-11-2022 07:18 AM)
VincentGuo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I bought S21+5g four months ago. I works well until I update to Android 13/One UI 5.0. It keeps restarting itself while Im using it. Sometimes during me opening the camera, watching youtube or checking Instagram, just anytime could happen. It really makes me frustrated. I even factory reset my phone, but the issue still persist. I did everything from my side, so i think i will send my phone to Samsung service centre to have a check. I am not sure if it is because of the new android system or hardware issues. I really afraid of being noticed of "no issue found" after inspection coz there must be some issues with the phone, otherwise it wont auto restart itself. Samsung has to give an explanation about the issue either is a system error or something else. Does anyone experience the same issue? Pls let me know. Cheers

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KazBrekker09
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Sometimes I have that problem too, sadly I don't know how to fix it. However, it sounds like it happens alot to you, it only happens 2 times a week to me. If the test finds nothing, I'd get a new phone.
0 Likes
VincentGuo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

It normally happens twice a day and could happen anytime. I was advised to put my phone in a safe mode. The restarting was not found during the period. I think one reason is that I rarely use the phone in that 24 hours during safe mode coz almost all apps are down. These is no point for me using it. 

0 Likes
jimmyk87
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I had an S21+ which had the same issue, after multiple factory resets and running in safe mode, nothing seem to fix it, I gave up and returned it, apparently there was a bad batch of plus models with faulty motherboards, it's quite an old device now, you might struggle with getting Samsung involved, they may want you to send it to TMT who have a reputation for ripping consumers off
0 Likes
unitedlaptop
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hard reset and insert details like Samsung acount details and if you want the same email and app thanks please follow me
0 Likes