Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21Ultra 12 hours screen on time

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 02:36 PM)
Ragety
Pioneer
Options

Raining out, so spent the day playing and tweaking. Made a couple of phone calls, text, YouTube, amazon facebook etc. No games.
Put phone in dark mode, FHD+ (cos my eyes ain't what they used to be)
Just turned off 5g because not in my location. Took pic of moon, like you do😉

Did experience hot camera before update, but all good now. Don't have problems like some others. I didn't transfer data over from old phone but started fresh if that makes a difference?
Here's some daffs as spring is on its way.

Phone now at 1%. Very pleased with battery and cpu performance. Exynos uk chip. Been on pretty much all day 7:30:am till midnight.
Note to self... get out the house and go for a walk tomorrow😂
Good night, God bless.
9 REPLIES 9
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I had a similar SoT when I first had the phone but I kept WQHD+ instead. I normally get around 8 to 11 hours lately.
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

How do you get 8-10hours SoT I can only get 6 hours max! 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
There maybe one app that you have that's draining the battery. I was shocked when using watchmaker for wear smartwatch the rapid drain of the battery. Maybe a fault with the app. Check to see what's using the most battery.
If you are playing games and have Screen WQHD, and brightness high and Vivid, then that will cause a big drain.
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20210220-161505_Device care.jpg

 this is what I get. Brightness isn't high but I do use vivid, adaptive motion and brightness

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
mayaneire
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20210221-165759_AccuBattery.jpg

0 Likes
Austineal
Explorer
Options

What? How? Im already at 50% now with 2hrs+ sot. I rarely reach 7hrs sot, usually just 5 to 6hrs. Wqhd (whats the point in buying this 1300 phone if we dont use it), 120hz, dark mode, 5g off,  adaptive brightness, put most apps to sleep, chrome deep sleep, clean install, clean cache, and all the works to save battery. Not gaming much, mostly browsing, youtube, spotify and social media. Still not reaching that 8hrs to 10hrs mark. Using aub9 now. Updated from aub3, which i reached 7½hrs sot a day with spare. 

Using s21 Ultra exynos 

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

Here is my latest use after I have updated to AUB9. Note that BT, GPS were always on the whole time, screen on Vivid and adaptive (bixby routines for messenger apps to 60Hz), FHD+

Screenshot_20210222-083345_Device care.jpg

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20210220-161505_Device care.jpg

 this one is mine. Wqhd, vivid and adaptive motion except for the messaging apps I put to 60hz via Bixby routine. Wifi on the whole time. GPS only in when using maps/waze

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

I never make past 6.5hours 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes