Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

S21U WTF

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 08:59 PM)
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Anyone seen this before? Seems to have Samung UK speechless.
This is after 2 weeks of back and fourth with Tec. After Dec update signal and mob data glitches this is the aftermath phone is now bricked fantastico πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
antikythera
Black BeltΒ 
Options
Your phone has a hardware fault, demand a replacement
0 Likes
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the reply.
I took it to the SAMSTUNG experience store and was a little animated and I demanded a new unit.
They was having none of it and booked it in for a hardware fault
0 Likes
Wilas
Explorer
Options
I'm not funking happy at all !!!!!!!!!
Β£1200
0 Likes
Wilas
Explorer
Options
I have been sending multiple error reports along with the same pic and keep getting we can't find anything wrong with your phone.
antikyhera takes one funking look at the pic and diagnoses the correct fault all of funking 2mins.
What a waste of 2 funking weeks 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
0 Likes
Cactusking
Explorer
Options
Hi Wilas,
I had the EXACT same problem and all the Samsung technicians couldn't help me. I fixed it myself after a few hours and this is how I did it. Keep in mind that this will take a few tries as it's quite difficult and you need to get lucky.
First thing to do is to reboot the device. If you follow the green prompts at the top you should see, "VOL_DN + POWER_KEY for 3s" this means you need to hold down the volume down button and power button at the same time for 3 seconds. Do that. Now, once the phone boots up you only have a few seconds to boot the phone into safe mode, so start holding down the power button immediately until the option to shut down appears. Press and HOLD the power off button until another button appears named safe mode. Press it.
Now the hard part is over.
Your phone will now reboot into a mode where not many functions work, this will prevent it from crashing again.
1. Go to the phone app and dial *#9900#.
2. Turn the debug level to low. Your device will restart
If the level changes.
This should solve your issues.
Hope it helps!!
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Much appreciated.
Managed to boot up by switching on airplane mode quickly after restarting device.
0 Likes
Cactusking
Explorer
Options
The important thing is to turn debugging level to low. Otherwise you risk running into the upload crash mode again. But if you feel this helped I'm glad either way 😊.
0 Likes