Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Volume issue

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 04:48 PM)
Yippy Wippy
Student
Options

Does anyone else think that the max volume for media isn't that loud? I've just upgraded from the s10 and it was a lot louder. 

Im not sure if its because im using usb-c to 3.5mm headphone jack adaptor and thats somehow messing with the volume or if that's just how it is. Is it any louder with the galaxy buds/other wireless earphones? 

7 REPLIES 7
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
turn Dolby Atmos on Auto
0 Likes
Yippy Wippy
Student
Options

I have it turned on but it's still not that loud. Its fine if I'm somewhere quiet like at home, but the moment im outside or somewhere slightly more noisy it's basically useless. 

David Loskamp
First Poster
Options

I'm having this exact same problem after switching from the S10+. My theory is that it is because we have to use a USB-C to 3.5mm aux adapter and that is causing the volume to be drastically reduced. It is absolutely frustrating that I can't even hear my music when I am in my car on a phone that I paid $1200 for. I'm hoping Samsung will release a software update to fix this soon because it really pisses me off. I've played with every single sound setting in the settings and in developer mode and nothing makes a difference. The only thing I haven't tried is a volume booster app. 

Baphemet
First Poster
Options

Have you figured this out??? I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
Members_4YvXYlc
First Poster
Options

I have s20 without head phones sound is coming from the speaker at the top very quiet just put ezviz on wife's phone sound is perfect with audio coming from the bottom speaker s20 also uninstall and setup still same maybe il try a full reset 

0 Likes
Ninjajoe95
First Poster
Options

I've been having the exact same issue using a USB-C to 3.5 mm auxiliary adapter, but the volume only drops whenever I press the side key/unlock my device

0 Likes
KHAN5
First Poster
Options

Is this issue resolved, I am facing the same problem??

0 Likes