Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 08:30 PM)
JAA93
Apprentice
Options
S21 Ultra, 3 weeks old, restarted around 5 times today. Has anyone else had a similar issue please? Any ideas of what may be the issue?

32 REPLIES 32
MezoR
Apprentice
Options
If I were you I would factory reset the phone and give it a try
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
No but my note 10+ 5G restarted the other day without any reason I could see.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please go to ur settings and go to battery and device care and click on the 3 dots on the right hand side and check if u have set the automation on. Please also check the auto restart at set times. If these are on please turn them off as this is the reason. If they are off then ur phone is faulty needs to be replaced.
Skpy
First Poster
Options
My s21+ has done it since the day I got in, when it was first released. Restarts about 20 times a day, but only does it when a system update is installed and then it restarts about 20 times a day for about a week and then fixes itself. Factory reset doesn't fix it. Sometimes says that some apps are overloading the CPU.
JAA93
Apprentice
Options
It's so annoying isn't it - going to keep an eye on it and if it carries on contact them
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
We have this problem. Sansung will not replace the phone. Already been sent to them once and they updated the firmware. Didnt work. Now worse then ever. Have a doorstep repair booked for this week. Done multiple factory resets and the auto restart function is off
0 Likes
Jenny W
Explorer
Options

Did they fix the problem? I send mine back to Samsung with no luck

0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
It is now fixed. When sent to samsung by post they sent it back with no actual repair. I arranged a further door step repair and the nice man changed the motherboard. 7 days now. Phone works better than new
0 Likes
Jenny W
Explorer
Options

Are you in the United States? I would like that, if it is possible. I hated to send it back to the company, it take too long

0 Likes