Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra connection

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 12:37 PM)
George23
Explorer
Options
I would just like to know if anyone else has the same problem as me with the s21 ultra . Do basically when I'm at home , my phone is constantly connected to my WiFi network. I am in constant need of internet connection through my phone.  If for example I am in a phone call with someone and I leave home , the phone does not make the switch between WiFi and mobile data during the call , so I'm left with no internet connection untill I hang up . 

Is anyone else having this issue ? Is it an android problem or Samsung just didn't think of this when they produced this phone 

Please comment 

Thanks 
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Have you tried
Connections
Mobile hotspot and tethering

Have you got wifi
And mobile data both on
0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
Hello. Yes , it does the same with it turned on and off. Are you saying you haven't got this problem? Or you haven't noticed ?
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
I haven't had that problem
I do have wifi calling on
0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
I don't think you understand my issue. It has nothing to do with WiFi calling or thatering . Try it yourself and you'll see that none of them can affect this in any way . When you are home , call someone while you are connected to the WiFi and then go out , while talking , get out of your WiFi range and see if your phone connects to 4g/5g while you are in the phonecall