Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Plus restarting constantly

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 09:17 PM)
Lizardini
First Poster
Options
Hey all,
Have had the S21 Plus since March 2022 and since May it has been restarting. Sometimes its an off the cuff restart and then its fine but at other times it does not even manage to start up again before restarting - lasts around two weeks of normal working before the restarting sets in again. Have done alllll of the diagnostics/factory reset its even been to the technitians twice now (fingers crossed twice is the lucky charm).
Anyone else experince this? Feels insane that a new device can be so problematic.
Does anyone have any recomendations for a solution?
Thanks.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If a factory reset and Safe Mode isn't helping then another avenue to look at is your back up which maybe corrupted @Lizardini 

If it happens again and 🤞it does not then factory reset but don't set the phone back up using your saved back up.

Set it up as new and then see hat happens is my advice.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lizardini
First Poster
Options
@BandOfBrothers, thanks for that! Not even crossed my mind that it may be the data file! Certainly worth a try!
Is there a way to check if the data that is backed up is corrupted?🤔 Usually back up onto a laptop.
Thank you, i also hope it just stays working like normal!🙏 Bloody stressful all these restarts.
0 Likes