Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Camera shutter click sound

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 10:12 AM)
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

How can I get the shutter click sound on my S21 so that I have positive sound notification that photo has worked OK please.  I had that option on my S7 but can't find it on the S21.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
If your phone is in sound mode and not vibrate or mute mode then the camera clicks should come on automatically so I believe. If your phone is in vibrate or mute mode you will not get the clicks Trubmij. You can also go into camera settings and scroll down until you reach vibration feedback and set this to give you a pulse vibration every time you take a picture etc. even if your sound is off. Good luck Trubmij. Here is where vibration feedback is at the bottom of your camera settings. 👍👍

Screenshot_20210226-105224_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Alternatively Trubmij you can try opening up your general settings page and opening up the search bar and typing in camera which takes you to the sounds and feedback for your camera and try switching this toggle?. Please see below.

Screenshot_20210226-111144_Settings_10255.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-110942_Settings Suggestions.jpg

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Also make sure your sound in media is set to go through the phone and not external sources such as galaxy buds.
0 Likes
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

Thanks, now got a sound but I would like it louder.  I have tried to increase it's volume without success so maybe is best I can get.

Kind regards

0 Likes
Trubmij
Explorer
Options

Thanks, tried this and did not make any difference to your original suggestion. I have the sound but wish it was slightly louder. - Regards

Trubmij
Explorer
Options

Thanks.  All sound is currently coming through the phone and have not tried setting up external sources yet.  Waiting for my "free" buds as my current Samsung earphones are all cable versions.  Regards

0 Likes