Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 5G - Video capture with super steady enabled - major issue

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 10:46 PM)
NiKRuLeZ
Navigator
Options

Hi all

I'm capturing video footage with the super steady enabled. I place the phone up right (portrait) on a very flat surface and begin to capture say 20 seconds of video footage. The video capture on the phone during the capture seems to show whatever's being captured correctly (without any tilting) ... however during playback of the captured footage, I notice something really strange. I notice that the video footage during playback begins to tilt to the right ... you can clearly see the horizon not looking horizontal at all.

Video footage of problem here: https://streamable.com/p35dak

This only ever happens when super steady is enabled, and without it enabled, it captures AND plays back the video exactly how it captured it ... i.e. without any tilting going on.

I seem to have found a fix, which is to reset the camera app so all the settings go back to it's default but over time this issue reappears again (when playing back video footage captured with super steady mode enabled)

Has anyone else seen this issue on their S21 5G handsets and know if there's a fix available?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
NiKRuLeZ
Navigator
Options

Bump.

0 Likes
NiKRuLeZ
Navigator
Options

Bump

0 Likes