Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

"already copied to clipboard" notifications all day long

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 09:49 AM)
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

These notifications are driving me mad, I can't do anything on my phone without this message popping up.

Been happening since android 12, one UI 4.0 update. Got another update yesterday and hoped it would be resolved but is still happening. Seen others reporting the same (seems to be all s21 users with this issue) but not found any solutions.

Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
PeterP71
First Poster
Options

I had same issue - fixed it by turning off the copy between devices feature in Microsoft YourPhone Companion on Windows

CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Thanks, sounds similar to the kde connect and teamviewer issues that have fixed it for myself and others. There's a common thread of it being linked to remote connections.

CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

I've accepted this as the solution as it's what has fixed it for me as a kde connect user. It should be noted that there's some similar fixes related to other products amongst  the comments.

0 Likes
mardus
Apprentice
Options

wekl, this is NOT a solution!

mardus
Apprentice
Options

I dont even use kde anywhere and still get this idiotic bubble

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Have a read through the other comments there's some other fixes that other users discovered, all similar to the kde fix and in some way to do with remote connections. Hope you find a fix 🙏

0 Likes
Bunadoora
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. When you copy something, it enters it in clipboard in triplicate, when you paste something, it copies what you pasted back to the clipboard. Ive gone through every setting relating to clipboard and keyboard and nothing. I can't find a fix for this. It's stupid. Issue isn't related to KDE or Microsoft as stated in the comments and no you cant turn the notificatio  off. Needs to be fixed by Samsung.

TheReign3
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue....BUT it was only happening with the "Stumbler" app. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't change anything. I got rid of the app and no more problems so far in that regard. I have a Galaxy s21 on TMobile. Seems to be app related at least in my case. AND it was actually copying something to my clipboard, sort of looked like a link but it wasn't, I searched it in Google and got no results. Maybe try deleting the apps this problem is occurring with and see if that helps....if that's feasible for you.

0 Likes
SaraBae
First Poster
Options

Found the solution on reddit, of course!

u/Lilluck says:"I did some research regarding this, and I have a workaround. Similar to [removing the screen recording warning](https://www.reddit.com/r/CalcyIV/wiki/tips#wiki_remove_android_10.2B_screen_recording_warning_dialog), you can use `adb shell appops set com.samsung.android.honeyboard TOAST_WINDOW deny`.

This disables the clipboard toasts (these pop ups that briefly appear at the bottom of the screen are called **toasts**), but also disables all other toasts from the Samsung keyboard, including those not related to the clipboard. I personally haven't noticed an issue with this, but just be aware that this is what the command does. This should work even if you aren't using the Samsung Keyboard (I use SwiftKey).

Replace `deny` with `allow` to re-enable them."

Kleini
Explorer
Options

Really nice!! Works for me. Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes