Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre installed screen protector

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 04:42 PM)
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
Hi. Can anyone tell me if the galaxy s21 comes with a pre installed screen protector in the uk?
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
its pretty decent. at least the s10 one is. has a kind of plastic trim around the edges which protects it from drops. dropped it a couple times. not from a big height though. the shock sock i use for work is a double protection for it though. id recommend one of those.
Lane93
Explorer
Options
I got the same one did you put the camera one on as I wasn't sure as didn't know if it would leave glue on the lenses
0 Likes
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
hiya. no it fits perfectly. it was funny though. I watched the video about 5 times before I got the balls to stick it on the front.
elimjan
Journeyman
Options
My S21ultra has got pre installed screen protector
elimjan
Journeyman
Options
The one last year on my S20 stayed on all year and still looks fine.
GAZZZAA
Student
Options
yes it is
Rmirza
First Poster
Options
mine one came with a pre installed screen protector. I quite like it. does anyone know if I can order the same from samsung ?
0 Likes
Members_9QxaWXA
First Poster
Options

Yes all European S21 series phones are supplied with a factory fitted screen protector. Unfortunately they are only plastic and are likely to show marks and scratches after a while. I have just removed mine and the screen looks like new again. I personally prefer to use a flip case to protect the screen but if you like using a screen protector I would recommend tempered glass type.

0 Likes
Mandyw_1967
First Poster
Options

Mine too

0 Likes