Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre installed screen protector

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 08:16 PM)
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
Hi. Can anyone tell me if the galaxy s21 comes with a pre installed screen protector in the uk?
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
I believe they do come with it. my S21 Ultra has one. I have stuck on another one I got from amazon. so far so good. touchwood
Jungli
First Poster
Options
my s21 came with one and I have removed it.. don't like them..
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
They do feel better without. but im a builder. the screen would get pretty scratched without one.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
did you remove the original?
0 Likes
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
nope. luckily it's put on so clear. Brilliant quality and also comes with a protective camera cover.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08PVK25K3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_xbEOHiLjd8g6H
GavS
Journeyman
Options
I only discovered it was on when I removed the plastic protector (that is applied to all new phones) so that it could put a screen protector on it only to realise it had one already 🤦‍♂️. so far so good in that it is well stuck on.
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
wow. Get a proper case. like the Otterbox. Do not leave it without.
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
Have got the s view cover coming with it. also i put it in a shock sock case at work so its pretty well protected. the problem is if bits of grit get in between the cover and phone after youve used it which can easily happen. all good with a screen protector.🙂
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
ideal.👍
0 Likes
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
Don't the S view make it good for looks. Will it protect it if u dropped it from 8 feet. I m just saying to be careful. As I dropped my S10 after 2 weeks from a table at a restaurant and screen smashed. I was so pissed off.
0 Likes