Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please insert sim card issue s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 11:00 PM)
IneptxPython
Explorer
Options
For some reason every other day I get an error message saying check that your sim is inserted properly and then my sim stops working, when trying to use data or anything sim related it says please insert a sim for network services as if it doesn't recognise its inserted.

When ejecting it and putting it back in it fixes it completely until the next day or some times later the same day. 
No water damage and no major drops at all.
I think it's a software bug since it works fine until something triggers it like some sort of auto sim refresh and bugs out after.
15 REPLIES 15
Mazzathegreatone
Apprentice
Options
I get this too and it's so annoying, thinking of changing my phone because of it.
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Try replacing the sim card.
IneptxPython
Explorer
Options
Haven't tried yet but annoying if it's the solution
0 Likes
IneptxPython
Explorer
Options
Yeah Samsung definitely need to get on this then
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
I know . It might be a sim issue or try a factory reset and see if it resolves the issue
IneptxPython
Explorer
Options
Yeah two bad options
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please check ur sim in another device to see if u have the same problem. If u do the sim is faulty and if u don't then the phone is faulty.
0 Likes
Mazzathegreatone
Apprentice
Options
my phone is the Samsung a20e and it has dual sims. They are both fairly new, just and sometimes the phone doesn't see either of them.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Ur sim is definitely faulty. You will need to contact ur network provider and have it replaced.
0 Likes