sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks just updates mine
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes a number of preinstalled apps should receive updates,  Italian based speculation here https://news.italy24.press/technology/593253.html 

Good lock will need an update  regardless but some new features should be developed https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-busy-brainstorming-new-good-lock-features-for-one-ui-6-0/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bar0n
Pioneer
Options
Ready for October yes
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
There are all getting ready for when UI6 is launched later this year, expected around November iv'e read. Beta 6 gets released in August so not to far away.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I was more surprised it showed for the 2 year old S21 ultra.

Apple has some nice new elements in their iOS 17 ( most of them available for Android)
So definitely looking for exciting new stuff for one UI 6 as one ui5.1 has been Awesome so far.

PS. Never used IOS or Apple but try to keep up with the competition so to say 😎
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Noticed that Apple has "copied" some features though they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  To be fair though sometimes  for Samsung has adopted similar things (like the wallet).  I have had iphones in the past but a while ago now.

Anyway Apple going for their version of Easy Mode ,Live Speech bears a resemblance to Bixby Text Calling. They are also offering  downloads of offline maps,  Google maps offered this 2012  though offline navigation was later in  2015. :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.